2017 Open Tour with Scotland & Ireland SOLD OUT
Welcome to our exciting Open Championship 2017 Golf Tour to the UK in July 2017. Our package includes season tickets to The Open Championship, returning to Royal Birkdale in Liverpool and some of the best golf that the UK can offer including St Andrews!
This will be our 5th tour to the UK and we are as excited about this tour, as our first. The Open Championship is like no other. The Links challenges that England, Scotland and Ireland offer – are simply, in our opinion, unsurpassed. Our package in 2017 includes a range of 5-star hotels to match this extraordinary itinerary.
Places strictly limited to 28 golfers. This tour will sell-out fast so don't delay making your booking.
Tour inclusions from PaR nz Golfing Holidays for The 2017 Open Championship
- Experienced tour guides Denise & Kim from PaR nz Golfing Holidays throughout the tour
- Staying 26 nights in luxury boutique hotels and golf resorts in Liverpool, Turnberry, St Andrews, North Berwick, Killarney and Doonbeg.
- Playing up to 15 world-class links courses, many with histories over 100 years and included on The Open rota.
- We play golf in England, Scotland and Southern Ireland.
- Options include playing St Andrews Old Course and New Course.
- SPECIAL INCLUSION: Season pass (4 days) to The 2017 Open Championship @ Royal Birkdale
- Full daily breakfasts on tour
- Welcome ‘English’ dinner with refreshments
- Farewell ‘Irish Feast’ with refreshments
- Tour commentary, tour notes and maps
- Tour 2017 Players Pack including clothing
- Luxury 32-Seater air conditioned coach with dedicated driver
Playing on tour up to 15 rounds of championship golf
- Royal Liverpool - England
- Royal Lytham & St Annes - England
- Trump Turnberry - Scotland
- Western Gailes – Scotland
- Options to play St Andrews Old Course
- Options to play St Andrews New Course
- Kingsbarns – Scotland
- Gullane No 1 – Scotland
- Muirfield – Scotland
- North Berwick – Scotland
- Waterville – Ireland
- Tralee – Ireland
- Trump Doonbeg – Ireland
- Ballybunion – Ireland
- Dromoland – Ireland
On our tour we staying 26 nights in luxury hotels and golf resorts
- Liverpool: Double Tree 5 Star 6 nights King deluxe superior rooms
- Turnberry: Trump Turnbery Resort 5 Star 3 nights Deluxe resort view rooms
- St Andrews: Fairmont St Andrews 5 Star 4 nights Fairmont rooms
- North Berwick: McDonald Marine Hotel 4.5 star 3 nights Sea view rooms
- Killarney: Park Hotel 5 star 3 nights 5 star Deluxe rooms
- Doonbeg: Trump Doonbeg Resort 5 star 4 nights Courtyard suites